Welcome to Yesteryear, Overmoon’s 17th home and our first in Tennessee! Located only 10 minutes from Pigeon Forge Parkway and endless area attractions, this three-story updated cabin is nestled amid the trees with wraparound decks that offer forest views on all sides. Its 5-bedroom, 3.5-bathroom layout works perfectly for up to 12 guests.
Our guests’ 5 favorite things about this house:
1. All of the beauty, less bustle. Located on the “Quiet Side of the Smokies,” you’ll be around fewer of the area’s summer crowds but conveniently close to all area attractions. That means a 10-minute drive from the popular Pigeon Forge Parkway, 20 minutes to Dollywood, and 30 minutes to both Gatlinburg and one of the less-traveled gates of Great Smoky Mountains National Park. Easily accessible on fully paved roads, this cabin is a quick trip away from lots of nearby opportunities for family fun.
2. The grill and wrap-around deck. There are few things better than grilling on a deck, beverage in hand, looking out into the mountains. We also included a couple outdoor games (corn hole and checkers) to make sure you aren’t stuck grilling alone out there.
3. The new game room. This will be the most popular room in the house. The pool table, dart board and arcade games are ready to host all manner of family competitive levels, from casual to cutthroat. Meanwhile, the TV and pub table are there for those waiting for the next game. Feeling more low key? Step just outside to the first floor outdoor lounge area and take a dip in the open-air hot tub.
4. Premium everything everywhere. Enjoy premium mattresses, linens, and blackout shades for a restful sleep. The bathrooms and laundry room are stocked with all essentials, including extra paper towels and toilet paper. The kitchen boasts an impressive array of dishes, silverware and cookware ensuring you have everything you need to create family dinners.
5. The modern-style great room. Enjoy evenings in a combined living/dining room right out of a luxury mountain retreat: stylishly designed with cozy furniture, towering ceilings, a large stone fireplace, giant flatscreen, and double doors opening to the deck outside.
Other Things To Note
If you’ve never stayed at an Overmoon before, this is your chance to experience our vision for reliably awesome vacation rentals:
• No Chore Checkout™ We hate the long lists of chores that lots of hosts require. All we ask is that you shut the door securely on your way out – you have enough to take care of while traveling home. Leave the linens, dishes, and garbage to us.
• Ample amenities throughout the home. Our kitchens are always stocked with plenty of dishes, glassware and cooking utensils. Our bathrooms have tons of super-soft towels and our favorite soaps and shampoos. And our laundry rooms come with detergent and other cleaning supplies should you need them. Of course, we’ll have toilet paper, paper towels and coffee there before you arrive.
• Designer homes built with comfort in mind. Every Overmoon is designed to be playful, comfortable, and family-friendly. That means sofas and chairs you’re happy to sink into for hours, beds that will make you rethink your mattress at home, and a hundred other carefully considered details that make each space feel great.
• 24/7 guest support. Our team is available round-the-clock to assist you with everything from pre-arrival inquiries to on-site assistance and recommendations.
• A la carte services. We know the area really well, including the best private chefs, family photographers, massage therapists, and more. Just tell us what your group wants to do, and we’ll help make it happen.
• Does Overmoon allow pets? While we love all pets, we only allow dogs at our homes. A maximum of 2 dogs are allowed and you’ll be charged a flat pet fee of $250. If any member of your rental party requires accompaniment by a registered service animal, notification at the time of booking is required.
• Does this home have a crib, high chair, or other baby/toddler gear? Yes! We have a pack & play, high chair, step stool, books, toys, dishware and more – all included free of charge.
• Does Overmoon have a guest agreement I need to sign? Yes, when you book this property, you’ll be asked to sign a guest agreement to make sure you know what you’re getting and how to use it.
• Does Overmoon have a minimum age requirement? Yes, you have to be at least 21 years old to rent this property.