Welcome to Boulder Ridge, the 20th home in the Overmoon collection! Located inside a resort community in the gorgeous Wears Valley area, this colossal cabin can handle all the chaotic fun you can throw at it. With room for 24 guests across an impressive 4,700 square feet of living space, it also features a true treasure trove of amenities, including an indoor pool, movie theater, game room, hot tub and more!
Our 5 favorite things about this house:
1. You get the best of both worlds. Tucked amid the trees in the Tennessee mountains, you’ll be free to relax, unwind and take in the views, while only being a short distance to all the good, touristy fun this part of the state is famous for. Pigeon Forge and Dollywood are just 10 miles to the northeast, and one of the quietest gates of Great Smoky Mountains National Park is just 7 miles to the south.
2. About those game & movie rooms…. Um, they’re awesome. The game room has a full-size pool table, standup video game, floor-to-ceiling views of your surroundings and deck access. Meanwhile, your crew will enjoy movie nights to remember in a theater with two rows of stadium seating, a giant flatscreen and plenty of carpeted floor space for the blanket-wrapped sprawlers in your crew.
3. All the outdoor hang space. Take in the fresh mountain air from any of the three large decks that, well, bedeck each of this home’s three floors. Enjoy your meals on the main-level deck (there’s a grill just off the kitchen) or take an evening soak in the outdoor hot tub on the bottom one.
4. The bedrooms. Each of the 6 bedrooms in this home has its own bathroom – a crucial convenience when you’re rolling with a couple dozen fellow houseguests. Also, there are no twin or full beds here. Four of the rooms feature king beds for the adults, while the two kids’ bedrooms feature two sets of queen-size bunk beds.
5. Smoky Mountain Ridge Resort. This established community has safe, paved roads and a chill vibe with just the right number of fellow vacationers.
Other Things To Note
- If you’ve never stayed at an Overmoon before, this is your chance to experience our vision for reliably awesome vacation rentals:
- Designer homes built with comfort in mind. Every Overmoon is designed to be playful, comfortable, and family-friendly. That means sofas and chairs you’re happy to sink into for hours, beds that will make you rethink your mattress at home, and a hundred other carefully considered details that make each space feel great.
- Ample amenities throughout the home. Our kitchens are always stocked with plenty of dishes, glassware and cooking utensils. Our bathrooms have tons of super-soft towels and our favorite soaps and shampoos. And our laundry rooms come with detergent and other cleaning supplies should you need them. Of course, we’ll have toilet paper, paper towels and coffee there before you arrive.
- Warm, personal hospitality. Each Overmoon comes with a local host who is there to support you before, during and after your stay. They’ll call before you come to make any special arrangements, and can solve any issues if you need help mid- or post-stay.
- A la carte services. We know the area really well, including the best private chefs, family photographers, massage therapists, and more. Just tell us what your group wants to do, and we’ll help make it happen.
Does Overmoon have a guest agreement I need to sign? - Yes, when you book this property, you’ll be asked to sign a guest agreement.
Does Overmoon have a minimum age requirement? - Yes, you have to be at least 21 years old to rent this property.
Does this home have a crib, high chair, or other baby/toddler gear? - Yes! We have a pack & play, high chair, step stool, books, toys, dishware and more – all included free of charge.
Is there an additional cost for pets? - Yes, you're welcome to bring up to 2 dogs for an additional fee of $250.