Welcome to Bears Den, the 19th home in the Overmoon portfolio! Perched high on a hill within the established and rustic Hidden Springs Resort community, this spacious but cozy cabin boasts 2,572 square feet of living space, including 6 bedrooms and 4 baths. With a movie room, two expansive decks, and some of our other favorite surprises below, it’s a great mountain getaway for up to 16 people.
Our 5 favorite things about this house:
1. You’re in the middle of a whole lot of fun. Besides being mere minutes from Dollywood and the hopping little hamlet of Pigeon Forge, you’re just a 25-minute drive to Great Smoky Mountains National Park and its gateway resort town, Gatlinburg, which offers a bevy of family fun, including live music, nightlife, theme parks, amazing golf courses, and more. Point is, you’re covered whether you’re looking for peace, play or both!
2. The legit game room. Back in the day, an arcade-style game room like this one could only have existed as a feature of the resort’s main clubhouse. Here, it’s all under your own roof for endless hours of fun: foosball, a pool table, air hockey, a standup video game, balcony access, and a queen-over-queen bunk bed for the lucky ducks who get to sleep here.
3. The view. Short version: Tree tops as far as you can see. But please do yourself a favor and scroll through the photos to see for yourself. It’s pretty epic.
4. The soak. After a day full of adventure and fun-seeking, there’s nothing better than sinking into the burbling bliss of your own private hot tub. This house has one right on the deck, with views and fresh mountain air making your dip all the more perfect. Swimming laps more your thing? The resort’s heated indoor pool is just down the street – and open year-round.
5. Hidden Springs Resort. This home is located within the popular Hidden Springs Resort community. Behind its coded gates, you’ll find a well-established resort with fully paved roads, a community pool, and an active neighborhood of fellow vacationers. Bonus: As the last home on its side of the street, this home has more privacy than most!
Other Things To Note
If you’ve never stayed at an Overmoon before, this is your chance to experience our vision for reliably awesome vacation rentals:
- Designer homes built with comfort in mind. Every Overmoon is designed to be playful, comfortable and family-friendly. That means sofas and chairs you’re happy to sink into for hours, beds that will make you rethink your mattress at home, and a hundred other carefully considered details that make each space feel great.
- Ample amenities throughout the home. Our kitchens are always stocked with plenty of dishes, glassware and cooking utensils. Our bathrooms have tons of super-soft towels and our favorite soaps and shampoos. And our laundry rooms come with detergent and other cleaning supplies should you need them. Of course, we’ll have toilet paper, paper towels and coffee there before you arrive.
- Warm, personal hospitality. Each Overmoon comes with a local host who is there to support you before, during and after your stay. They’ll call before you come to make any special arrangements, and can solve any issues if you need help mid- or post-stay.
- A la carte services. We know the area really well, including the best private chefs, family photographers, massage therapists, and more. Just tell us what your group wants to do, and we’ll help make it happen.
- Does this home have a crib, high chair, or other baby/toddler gear? Yes! We have a pack 'n play, high chair, step stool, books, toys, dishware and more – all included, free of charge.
- Is there an additional cost for pets? Yes, you're welcome to bring up to 2 dogs for an additional fee of $250.
- Does Overmoon have a minimum age requirement? Yes, you have to be at least 21 years old to rent this property.
- Does Overmoon have a guest agreement I need to sign? Yes, when you book this property, you’ll be asked to sign a guest agreement.