Just a six-minute stroll from Surfside Park Beach, Vilano Villa is the 15th home in the Overmoon family. With 7 bedrooms, 4.5 baths, and more than 4,000 square feet of recently renovated living space, this ideally located home can accommodate up to 18 guests.
Our guests’ 5 favorite things about this home:
1. You’re surrounded by walkable outdoor adventures. Tromp north and you can check out the boardwalk at sunset at Nease Beachfront Park. To the west, you can fish the Tolomato River. Head east and you’ll find yourself lounging on one of the area’s best (and most chill) beaches. Or just amble down to the end of the block to toss the ball around at the neighborhood park. Seriously, there are no bad options here.
2. The private, heated saltwater pool and hot tub. We love the beach, and we have nothing against community pools. But there’s nothing like being able to take a dip in your own heated backyard pool after you come back from the beach, or relaxing in the hot tub after the little ones are asleep. Oh yeah, and there’s a built-in grill in the back patio area that makes for epic evening cook-outs.
3. You can also hit the city. Don’t let your nature-infused surroundings fool you; this home is also just mere minutes from downtown St. Augustine and the quaint, walkable streets of the city’s historic district. We suggest visiting St. George Street, the premier thoroughfare for pedestrians to explore shops, bistros and long-standing favorites like Whetstone Chocolates, one of our favorite tours (and tastings) in town.
4. The bunk/game room. While the adults in your group will spread out in bedrooms full of Florida-forward flavor, your young ones will clamor to stay in the diversion-packed game room that doubles as a kids’ bedroom. In the daytime, the grown-ups can venture here to take on their juniors at shuffleboard or on the wall-mounted arcade game. But at night, this space becomes the lair of your little ones, sleeping three lucky kiddos in the twin-over-full bunk bed.
5. The cool surprises. The impressive square footage here only tells half the story; there are jaw-dropping features throughout this home just waiting to be discovered. The soaring, two-story ceilings, fireplace and thoughtfully designed decor in the main room alone will give your group a genuine “whoa” moment before you’ve even put down your bags. Also, there’s a kid-centric den/reading room that will become a favorite quiet spot when your little ones want to color, crack a book, or go down for a nap.
Other Things To Note If you’ve never stayed at an Overmoon before, this is your chance to experience our vision for reliably awesome vacation rentals:
• No Chore Checkout™ We hate the long lists of chores that lots of hosts require. All we ask is that you shut the door securely on your way out – you have enough to take care of while traveling home. Leave the linens, dishes, and garbage to us.
• Ample amenities throughout the home. Our kitchens are always stocked with plenty of dishes, glassware and cooking utensils. Our bathrooms have tons of super-soft towels and our favorite soaps and shampoos. And our laundry rooms come with detergent and other cleaning supplies should you need them. Of course, we’ll have toilet paper, paper towels and coffee there before you arrive.
• Designer homes built with comfort in mind. Every Overmoon is designed to be playful, comfortable, and family-friendly. That means sofas and chairs you’re happy to sink into for hours, beds that will make you rethink your mattress at home, and a hundred other carefully considered details that make each space feel great.
• Warm, personal hospitality. Each Overmoon comes with a local host who is there to support you before, during and after your stay. They’ll call before you come to make any special arrangements, and can solve any issues if you need help mid- or post-stay.
• A la carte services. We know the area really well, including the best private chefs, family photographers, massage therapists, and more. Just tell us what your group wants to do, and we’ll help make it happen.