Welcome to "Under the Sea" - just 9 miles from the Walt Disney World Resort! This is the sixth home in the Overmoon collection, and one of the most over-the-top “kidcation” homes we’ve ever launched. With 3400 square feet, plus a large community pool complex and clubhouse, this home is an awesome option for families and groups with up to 12 people.
Our five favorite things about this house:
1. The location. This home is located only 9 miles Southeast of Disney World, making for an easy morning commute to the park.
2. The kids’ bedrooms. We went all out on a pirate-shipped Spongebob bunk room for boys, and a girls’ room that features Snow White and Cinderella murals.
3. The arcade. What once was a garage, has been completely overhauled to provide hours of skee-ball and basketball fun in a Star Wars themed space.
4. The den. We love a home that offers separate hang out space for kids and adults. This home has a great downstairs living room for grown-ups to gather, but also offers an exciting sports-themed den where the kids can wind down and play.
5. The Resort. This home is part of the Solterra Resort, which means that, in addition to your own private pool and hot tub at the house, your group can also access water slides, pools, the gym, a restaurant, and much more at the main Clubhouse just a short walk away.
Other Things To Note
If you’ve never stayed at an Overmoon before, this is your chance to experience our vision for reliably awesome vacation rentals:
- Designer homes built with comfort in mind. Every Overmoon is designed to be playful, comfortable, and family-friendly. That means sofas and chairs you’re happy to sink into for hours, beds that will make you rethink your mattress at home, and a hundred other carefully considered details that make each space feel great.
- Ample amenities throughout the home. Our kitchens are always stocked with plenty of dishes, glassware and cooking utensils. Our bathrooms have tons of super-soft towels and our favorite soaps and shampoos. And our laundry rooms come with detergent and other cleaning supplies should you need them. Of course, we’ll have toilet paper, paper towels and coffee there before you arrive.
- Warm, personal hospitality. Each Overmoon comes with a local host who is there to support you before, during and after your stay. They’ll call before you come to make any special arrangements, and can solve any issues if you need help mid- or post-stay.
- A la carte services. We know the area really well, including the best private chefs, family photographers, massage therapists, and more. Just tell us what your group wants to do, and we’ll help make it happen.
- Does this home have a crib, high chair, or other baby/toddler gear? Yes! We have a pack 'n play, high chair, step stool, books, toys, dishware and more - all included, free of charge.
- Is there an additional cost for pets? Yes, you're welcome to bring up to 2 dogs for an additional fee of $125.
- Does Overmoon have a minimum age requirement? Yes, you have to be at least 21 years old to rent this property.
- Does Overmoon have a guest agreement I need to sign? Yes, when you book this property, you’ll be asked to sign a guest agreement to make sure you know what you’re getting and how to use it.