Welcome to Twice-as-Nice, the 9th home in the Overmoon collection. This 8-bedroom, 6-bathroom oasis is located in the Windsor at Westside resort, just a short drive from Orlando’s famous thrills, it can accommodate 20 people, leaving even the biggest travel groups rested and ready for a big adventure – or just a simple day of backyard fun.
Our five favorite things about this home:
1. It’s less than 20 minutes from the theme parks. You’re a quick trip from Disney World, Universal Studios or one of Orlando’s epic water parks or other diversions.
2. The togetherness of the wide-open great room. Even with a capacity group of 20, there’s room for everyone in the home’s main area, which consists of a conjoined kitchen, living room and dining room. Amid the blissful chaos, there’s even a cool two-person table setup for a game of chess or cards.
3. The fully enclosed pool and spa. Thanks to a full-length safety fence, you’ll never have to worry that your littlest ones enter the pool area without your knowledge. And thanks to the screen surrounding the entire backyard, you can rest assured that you and the other swimmers are safe from bugs/weather/other outdoor pests.
4. Lakeside dinners. Outside dinners are awesome. Outside dinners overlooking a nearby body of water are THE BEST. Here, you can have one every night thanks to the patio dining set and the lake directly behind the property.
5. Late-night games in the billiard room. The kids are safe in bed after immediately conking out after your day at Disney. And where are you? Setting down your drink just long enough to chalk up your stick and bank a stripe in the corner like someone who actually practices this.
Other Things To Note
If you’ve never stayed at an Overmoon before, this is your chance to experience our vision for reliably awesome vacation rentals:
- Designer homes built with comfort in mind. Every Overmoon is designed to be playful, comfortable, and family-friendly. That means sofas and chairs you’re happy to sink into for hours, beds that will make you rethink your mattress at home, and a hundred other carefully considered details that make each space feel great.
- Ample amenities throughout the home. Our kitchens are always stocked with plenty of dishes, glassware and cooking utensils. Our bathrooms have tons of super-soft towels and our favorite soaps and shampoos. And our laundry rooms come with detergent and other cleaning supplies should you need them. Of course, we’ll have toilet paper, paper towels and coffee there before you arrive.
- Warm, personal hospitality. Each Overmoon comes with a local host who is there to support you before, during and after your stay. They’ll call before you come to make any special arrangements, and can solve any issues if you need help mid- or post-stay.
- A la carte services. We know the area really well, including the best private chefs, family photographers, massage therapists, and more. Just tell us what your group wants to do, and we’ll help make it happen.
- Does this home have a crib, high chair, or other baby/toddler gear? Yes! We have a pack 'n play, high chair, step stool, books, toys, dishware and more - all included, free of charge.
- Is there an additional cost for pets? Yes, you're welcome to bring up to 2 dogs for an additional fee of $250.
- Does Overmoon have a minimum age requirement? Yes, you have to be at least 21 years old to rent this property.
- Does Overmoon have a guest agreement I need to sign? Yes, when you book this property, you’ll be asked to sign a guest agreement to make sure you know what you’re getting and how to use it.