Welcome to Shadow Mountain, the 21st home in the Overmoon collection! This stylish, yet playful retreat has 3,900 square feet and sleeps 18 comfortably, making it the ideal home base for a truly memorable group vacation to Orlando. A dream for adults and kids alike, it has newly renovated themed rooms and touches throughout, and includes exclusive access to the world-class amenities at the surrounding ChampionsGate Resort.
Our guests’ 5 favorite things about this home:
1. The location. In addition to being a mere 10 miles from Disney World, this home is literally surrounded by great restaurants, family-friendly attractions, nightlife, shopping, and golf.
2. The whole place is a playground. You’ll find vacation homes in the area built for fun – but not like this. The game room features bar seating and a large flatscreen when you want to throw on sports during your downtime, as well as three stand-up arcade games packed with dozens of game options each. There’s also a covered pool and spa in the backyard, and a custom-built playroom with a slide and children’s loft perfect for hide & seek, nap time or whatever other amusement your little ones can conjure.
3. Plenty of dishes and extras. Okay, this sounds like a small thing – until you stay somewhere that has a single roll of TP in each bathroom, a smattering of random dishes in the kitchen, and makes you restock anything you use. This home has matching dishware galore, plenty of extras like paper towels, laundry detergent, and dish pods – and you don’t have to restock a single, solitary thing. Bonus: You can use the grill as much as you want without any additional charges (yes, this is a thing at some other vacation rentals and, no, we don’t get it either).
4. Creatively designed bedrooms. The three kids’ rooms all come with their own immersive rendered themes – from the Lego room with dual twin beds, to a Marvel room with full-wall murals, to a jungle room with a canopied full-size bed. Adults, meanwhile, will enjoy tastefully appointed accommodations with premium bedding, blackout shades, and brand-new furniture throughout.
5. Free access to ChampionsGate. On top of all this home’s other perks, you’ll be staying at one of Florida’s best resort communities. The walkable Oasis Club features a 9,500 square-foot clubhouse with a full-service restaurant, state-of-the-art fitness center, movie theater, kids activities center, arcade room and multiple common areas for gathering with family and friends. There’s also a resort-style pool with a lazy river, waterslide, cabanas, and tiki bar. We also have a second home in the resort that’s just a couple minutes away if you’ve got a seriously large group that wants to travel at your high standard.
Other Things To Note
If you’ve never stayed at an Overmoon before, this is your chance to experience our vision for reliably awesome vacation rentals:
• No Chore Checkout™ We hate the long lists of chores that lots of hosts require. All we ask is that you shut the door securely on your way out – you have enough to take care of while traveling home. Leave the linens, dishes, and garbage to us.
• Ample amenities throughout the home. Our kitchens are always stocked with plenty of dishes, glassware and cooking utensils. Our bathrooms have tons of super-soft towels and our favorite soaps and shampoos. And our laundry rooms come with detergent and other cleaning supplies should you need them. Of course, we’ll have toilet paper, paper towels and coffee there before you arrive.
• Designer homes built with comfort in mind. Every Overmoon is designed to be playful, comfortable, and family-friendly. That means sofas and chairs you’re happy to sink into for hours, beds that will make you rethink your mattress at home, and a hundred other carefully considered details that make each space feel great.
• Warm, personal hospitality. Each Overmoon comes with a local host who is there to support you before, during and after your stay. They’ll call before you come to make any special arrangements, and can solve any issues if you need help mid- or post-stay.
• A la carte services. We know the area really well, including the best private chefs, family photographers, massage therapists, and more. Just tell us what your group wants to do, and we’ll help make it happen.
• Does Overmoon allow pets? While we love all pets, we only allow dogs at our homes. A maximum of 2 dogs are allowed and you’ll be charged a flat pet fee of $250. If any member of your rental party requires accompaniment by a registered service animal, notification at the time of booking is required.
• Does this home have a crib, high chair, or other baby/toddler gear? Yes! We have a pack & play, high chair, step stool, books, toys, dishware and more – all included free of charge.
• Does Overmoon have a guest agreement I need to sign? Yes, when you book this property, you’ll be asked to sign a guest agreement to make sure you know what you’re getting and how to use it.
• Does Overmoon have a minimum age requirement? Yes, you have to be at least 21 years old to rent this property.