Welcome to Miramar Dream House - the fourth home in the Overmoon portfolio! We bought this home because we love its location, nestled in a tiny development of newer homes just three-tenths of a mile from the beach. With 3300 square feet, this 7 bedroom, 7.5 bath home can comfortably accommodate up to 18 people.
Our five favorite things about this house:
1. The game room. When we bought this home, we turned the top floor loft into a game room complete with shuffle board, video games, basketball, board games and more… and our guests love it! It’s a great space for kids of all ages to hang out. Plus… the sofa has a pullout queen bed, for anyone who wants to use this room as a 7th bedroom.
2. The layout. We love the way the living and dining rooms open directly onto the back patio and pool, creating a combined, indoor-outdoor space for the whole group to enjoy together.
3. The tiki bar. Out in the backyard, there’s a great vacation vibe thanks to a couple of stately palm trees and a classic little tiki bar we’ve added for pool party fun. We’ve also added a hot tub for late night relaxation.
4. The peloton. If you’re into riding, bring your biking shoes. On the second floor, we’ve added a peloton for guests who are ambitious enough to log a few miles while on vacation.
5. The golf cart. For an extra fee, we can provide a golf cart, which your group can use to reach the beach or any number of restaurants and shops within a few, open-air minutes.
Other Things To Note
If you’ve never stayed at an Overmoon before, this is your chance to experience our vision for reliably awesome vacation rentals:
- Designer homes built with comfort in mind. Every Overmoon is designed to be playful, comfortable, and family-friendly. That means sofas and chairs you’re happy to sink into for hours, beds that will make you rethink your mattress at home, and a hundred other carefully considered details that make each space feel great.
- Ample amenities throughout the home. Our kitchens are always stocked with plenty of dishes, glassware and cooking utensils. Our bathrooms have tons of super-soft towels and our favorite soaps and shampoos. And our laundry rooms come with detergent and other cleaning supplies should you need them. Of course, we’ll have toilet paper, paper towels and coffee there before you arrive.
- Warm, personal hospitality. Each Overmoon comes with a local host who is there to support you before, during and after your stay. They’ll call before you come to make any special arrangements, and can solve any issues if you need help mid- or post-stay.
- A la carte services. We know the area really well, including the best private chefs, family photographers, massage therapists, and more. Just tell us what your group wants to do, and we’ll help make it happen.
- Does this home have a crib, high chair, or other baby/toddler gear? Yes! We have a pack 'n play, high chair, step stool, books, toys, dishware and more - all included, free of charge.
- Is there an additional cost for pets? Yes, you're welcome to bring up to 2 dogs for an additional fee of $250.
- Are all dog breeds allowed at this HOA? No, this HOA does not allow Pit Bulls. All other breeds are permitted.
- Is the golf cart included? Golf carts are not included, but can be arranged for an additional fee.
- Does Overmoon have a minimum age requirement? Yes, you have to be at least 21 years old to rent this property.
- Does Overmoon have a guest agreement I need to sign? Yes, when you book this property, you’ll be asked to sign a guest agreement to make sure you know what you’re getting and how to use it.