Welcome to Miramar Beach Jewel - the fifth home in the Overmoon collection! We bought this home because we love its shiplap interior and beachy vibe. Its 2636 square feet are spread out on three levels with a living room that opens onto a great pool and backyard. A great spot for groups of 18 or less!
Our five favorite things about this house:
1. The gated community. This home sits behind security gates in an intimate little Miramar Beach community where every home is unique.
2. The location. You can walk up to the white sand beach in less than 10 minutes, and you're also an easy golf cart cruise away from several good restaurant options.
3. The backyard. As a corner unit, this home has no neighbors to one side and gets great sunlight. At night, string lights create a cool atmosphere, for outdoor dinners and late night conversations on the patio.
4. The bunk room. We took advantage of the size of the bunk room to create a cool play space with two arcade games, along with board games, tic-tac-toe, and other fun distractions for kids to dive into.
5. The design. Our designers did an amazing job complementing the home’s shiplap interior with stylish, comfortable, and kid friendly furnishings.
Other Things To Note
If you’ve never stayed at an Overmoon before, this is your chance to experience our vision for reliably awesome vacation rentals:
- Designer homes built with comfort in mind. Every Overmoon is designed to be playful, comfortable, and family-friendly. That means sofas and chairs you’re happy to sink into for hours, beds that will make you rethink your mattress at home, and a hundred other carefully considered details that make each space feel great.
- Ample amenities throughout the home. Our kitchens are always stocked with plenty of dishes, glassware and cooking utensils. Our bathrooms have tons of super-soft towels and our favorite soaps and shampoos. And our laundry rooms come with detergent and other cleaning supplies should you need them. Of course, we’ll have toilet paper, paper towels and coffee there before you arrive.
- Warm, personal hospitality. Each Overmoon comes with a local host who is there to support you before, during and after your stay. They’ll call before you come to make any special arrangements, and can solve any issues if you need help mid- or post-stay.
- A la carte services. We know the area really well, including the best private chefs, family photographers, massage therapists, and more. Just tell us what your group wants to do, and we’ll help make it happen.
- Does this home have a crib, high chair, or other baby/toddler gear? Yes! We have a pack 'n play, high chair, step stool, books, toys, dishware and more - all included, free of charge.
- Is the golf cart included? Golf carts are not included, but can be arranged for an additional fee.
- Is there an additional cost for pets? Yes, you're welcome to bring up to 2 dogs for an additional fee of $250.
- Does Overmoon have a minimum age requirement? Yes, you have to be at least 21 years old to rent this property.
- Does Overmoon have a guest agreement I need to sign? Yes, when you book this property, you’ll be asked to sign a guest agreement to make sure you know what you’re getting and how to use it.