Welcome to Hidden Haven, the 14th home in the Overmoon collection! Set behind a tree-formed tunnel, this remodeled bungalow in St. Augustine’s much-loved Vilano Beach neighborhood has an easy indoor/outdoor flow, an open floor plan with vaulted ceilings, and room for up to 10 guests.
Our 5 favorite things about this house:
1. Its ideal neighborhood location. If you could drop a pin on a map for the perfect place within Vilano Beach, this home would be right where you’d want it. The beach is an easy, picturesque 2-block walk in one direction, while the Tolomato River and “Caps on the Water” are just a 2-block walk in the opposite direction.
2. The lush and intimate backyard. Newly redesigned, the back patio has the feel of a cozy tropical hideaway, complete with a hot tub, a lounge and an outdoor dining area.
3. Two en suite bedrooms. This home is a great setup for groups with more than one couple. The front bedroom is large with a king bed and an en suite half bathroom. The middle of the home contains two smaller bedrooms that are great for kids. And the primary suite at the back of the home provides another large bedroom with a king bed and a full en suite bathroom.
4. The dining room table seats 10. An intimate living area with a giant banquet table is the kind of energy we’re here for. Full house, full bellies all the way.
5. The arcade games in the bunk room. Wall-mounted Pac-Man and Ms. Pac-Man games give the grown-ups a chance to school youngsters on two of the most classic games of all time.
Other Things To Note
If you’ve never stayed at an Overmoon before, this is your chance to experience our vision for reliably awesome vacation rentals:
- Designer homes built with comfort in mind. Every Overmoon is designed to be playful, comfortable, and family-friendly. That means sofas and chairs you’re happy to sink into for hours, beds that will make you rethink your mattress at home, and a hundred other carefully considered details that make each space feel great.
- Ample amenities throughout the home. Our kitchens are always stocked with plenty of dishes, glassware and cooking utensils. Our bathrooms have tons of super-soft towels and our favorite soaps and shampoos. And our laundry rooms come with detergent and other cleaning supplies should you need them. Of course, we’ll have toilet paper, paper towels and coffee there before you arrive.
- Warm, personal hospitality. Each Overmoon comes with a local host who is there to support you before, during and after your stay. They’ll call before you come to make any special arrangements, and can solve any issues if you need help mid- or post-stay.
- A la carte services. We know the area really well, including the best private chefs, family photographers, massage therapists, and more. Just tell us what your group wants to do, and we’ll help make it happen.
- Does this home have a crib, high chair, or other baby/toddler gear? Yes! We have a pack 'n play, high chair, step stool, books, toys, dishware and more - all included, free of charge.
- Is there an additional cost for pets? Yes, you're welcome to bring up to 2 dogs for an additional fee of $250.
- Does Overmoon have a minimum age requirement? Yes, you have to be at least 21 years old to rent this property.
- Does Overmoon have a guest agreement I need to sign? Yes, when you book this property, you’ll be asked to sign a guest agreement to make sure you know what you’re getting and how to use it.