Welcome to Haven Grove, the 22nd home in the Overmoon collection! This bright, cheerful and newly remodeled 4-bedroom bungalow has a playful vibe, is just a 5-minute walk to the beach, and has tons of fun features, both inside and out. With room for up to 8 guests, it can also be rented with our property next door, Hidden Haven, to create a combined compound for larger groups.
Our guests’ 5 favorite things about this home:
1. It’s blocks from the water in either direction. Head two blocks east out the front door and you’ll reach the sandy beaches along the Atlantic. Two blocks west, and you’ll find yourself on the shore of the Tolomack River – the perfect place to catch a truly stunning sunset. Between them, you’ll be walkable to countless daily discoveries on one of the country’s most charming and historic peninsulas.
2. The “green” room. Whether you’re hitting the area’s world-famous golf courses or not, we converted the garage into a thunder-dome of family fun, complete with a putting green, table tennis, arcade games, wall-to-wall synthetic turf, fun signage, and a stylish lounge area that’s the perfect place to hang out between games or to let your inner commentator out.
3. A backyard built for R&R. One problem you’re going to run into at this property: deciding how to split your time between all the great stuff to do! The backyard, in particular, is a lush expanse of delicious diversions – no matter how you vacation. Sling afternoon cocktails at the tiki bar, transition to a nap in the zzz-inducing hammock, then gather the gang to roast marshmallows around the fire pit. And don’t forget to finish the night with a soak in the hot tub. And if you’re looking for something a little more “inside” without actually calling it a night, the screened-in back porch is tailor-made for that one last story from the day’s adventures.
4. It’s where form meets function. This charming bungalow not only offers a colorful, clean aesthetic with professionally designed decor inside and out, but it will host your crew effortlessly with tons of dishes, ample bathroom and laundry supplies, and surprising little extras throughout.
5. Bedrooms fit for a king and queen. No tiny twins or not-so-full-sized fulls in this house. With a king bed in the primary suite and queens in the three additional rooms, it’s easy for the adults and kids in your group to sleep comfortably and recharge for the full (and fulfilling) days you’ll have here.
Other Things To Note
If you’ve never stayed at an Overmoon before, this is your chance to experience our vision for reliably awesome vacation rentals:
• No Chore Checkout™ We hate the long lists of chores that lots of hosts require. All we ask is that you shut the door securely on your way out – you have enough to take care of while traveling home. Leave the linens, dishes, and garbage to us.
• Ample amenities throughout the home. Our kitchens are always stocked with plenty of dishes, glassware and cooking utensils. Our bathrooms have tons of super-soft towels and our favorite soaps and shampoos. And our laundry rooms come with detergent and other cleaning supplies should you need them. Of course, we’ll have toilet paper, paper towels and coffee there before you arrive.
• Designer homes built with comfort in mind. Every Overmoon is designed to be playful, comfortable, and family-friendly. That means sofas and chairs you’re happy to sink into for hours, beds that will make you rethink your mattress at home, and a hundred other carefully considered details that make each space feel great.
• 24/7 guest support. Our team is available round-the-clock to assist you with everything from pre-arrival inquiries to on-site assistance and recommendations.
• A la carte services. We know the area really well, including the best private chefs, family photographers, massage therapists, and more. Just tell us what your group wants to do, and we’ll help make it happen.
• Does Overmoon allow pets? While we love all pets, we only allow dogs at our homes. A maximum of 2 dogs are allowed and you’ll be charged a flat pet fee of $250. If any member of your rental party requires accompaniment by a registered service animal, notification at the time of booking is required.
• Does this home have a high chair or other baby/toddler gear? Yes! We have a pack & play, high chair, step stool, books, toys, dishware and more – all included free of charge.
• Does Overmoon have a guest agreement I need to sign? Yes, when you book this property, you’ll be asked to sign a guest agreement to make sure you know what you’re getting and how to use it.
• Does Overmoon have a minimum age requirement? Yes, you have to be at least 21 years old to rent this property.