Welcome to Golden Hour, the 12th home in the Overmoon portfolio! Ideally located in one of the most desirable beach sections of historic St. Augustine, this vibe-filled home has 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms and can accommodate 10 people throughout its 1800 square feet of living space.
Our 5 favorite things about this house:
1. It’s literally surrounded by water. Located smack in the middle of a gorgeous coastal peninsula, you’ll find yourself on the water in mere minutes – no matter which way you go. Take a left out the front door and you’ll end up on the shores of the salt-water Tolomato River. Go right and you’ll end up with your toes in the sand of St. Augustine’s famously chill beaches. Besides being endlessly convenient for water lovers, the ocean breezes here are the real deal.
2. The backyard putting green and hot tub. In northeast Florida for golf? This home will get you locked in for your rounds with a professional-grade putting green – and then help you unwind afterward with a hot tub that can accommodate your foursome and any captive non-golfers who simply must hear your stories from the links.
3. The playful design. The vibe here is super fun. There’s a distinctly Florida feel to nearly every room and a focus on details that could very much have your group competing to point out the countless surprises you’ll find all over this house – from the carefully curated art to the tastefully eclectic wall coverings.
4. The thoughtful nooks. When you get to the house, you’ll notice two comfy patio chairs and an adorably stubby side table out front that are a must-do for your morning coffee. In the kitchen, there’s a table-and-chairs setup tailor-made for a head-to-head card or board game. And on the second floor, there’s a convenient work-from-home desk tucked against a wall on the landing at the top of the stairs if you need to sneak in an hour or two of grind. What can we say? Nooks: we love ‘em!
5. The ability to book this home and the neighboring home together to form one 8-bedroom compound. We even built a sliding fence so the whole backyard can come together if your group is using both homes.
Other Things To Note
If you’ve never stayed at an Overmoon before, this is your chance to experience our vision for reliably awesome vacation rentals:
- Designer homes built with comfort in mind. Every Overmoon is designed to be playful, comfortable, and family-friendly. That means sofas and chairs you’re happy to sink into for hours, beds that will make you rethink your mattress at home, and a hundred other carefully considered details that make each space feel great.
- Ample amenities throughout the home. Our kitchens are always stocked with plenty of dishes, glassware and cooking utensils. Our bathrooms have tons of super-soft towels and our favorite soaps and shampoos. And our laundry rooms come with detergent and other cleaning supplies should you need them. Of course, we’ll have toilet paper, paper towels and coffee there before you arrive.
- Warm, personal hospitality. Each Overmoon comes with a local host who is there to support you before, during and after your stay. They’ll call before you come to make any special arrangements, and can solve any issues if you need help mid- or post-stay.
- A la carte services. We know the area really well, including the best private chefs, family photographers, massage therapists, and more. Just tell us what your group wants to do, and we’ll help make it happen.
- Does this home have a crib, high chair, or other baby/toddler gear? Yes! We have a pack 'n play, high chair, step stool, books, toys, dishware and more - all included, free of charge.
- included, free of charge.
- Is there an additional cost for pets? Yes, you're welcome to bring up to 2 dogs for an additional fee of $125.
- Does Overmoon have a minimum age requirement? Yes, you have to be at least 21 years old to rent this property.
- Does Overmoon have a guest agreement I need to sign? Yes, when you book this property, you’ll be asked to sign a guest agreement to make sure you know what you’re getting and how to use it.