Welcome to Flamingo Grove, the 10th home in the Overmoon collection. Located at the exclusive Windsor Island Resort just 20 minutes from the world’s most famous theme parks, this gorgeous 10-bedroom, 8-bathroom home is sure to elevate every minute of your Orlando vacation.
Our 5 favorite things about this house:
1. It can accommodate a whopping 26 guests. Look, if you know this many vacation-worthy people, you obviously know how to have a good time. And we promise this house can live up to every bit of group-sized fun you can throw at it.
2. The massive upstairs landing. We've leveraged this huge space to create a gameroom of sorts, complete with a pool table, foosball, a huge flatscreen and couch for movies or sports, and a four-person table for a late-night game of poker.
3. You have access to an epic resort clubhouse. Feel like taking a day off from the theme parks? We promise that the surrounding Windsor Island Resort is a solid backup, complete with a poolside restaurant and bar, sand volleyball courts, arcade, private cabanas, a water park, fitness center, and more.
4. A Thanksgiving-worthy amount of dining space. If your group is rolling large enough to fill this house, you’ll be relieved to know that the dining room features a banquet table with seating for 10 – plus another 4 seats at the kitchen island bar nearby. Need even more room? Right through the sliding glass back doors is a screened-in outdoor dining table with room for 8 more.
5. A pool and spa with a view. Whether you’re soaking your body or splashing around with the kids, the screened-in pool & spa in back overlook a cool, grassy vista that’s visually pleasing and oddly relaxing. Check it out and let us know if you disagree.
Other Things To Note
If you’ve never stayed at an Overmoon before, this is your chance to experience our vision for reliably awesome vacation rentals:
- Designer homes built with comfort in mind. Every Overmoon is designed to be playful, comfortable, and family-friendly. That means sofas and chairs you’re happy to sink into for hours, beds that will make you rethink your mattress at home, and a hundred other carefully considered details that make each space feel great.
- Ample amenities throughout the home. Our kitchens are always stocked with plenty of dishes, glassware and cooking utensils. Our bathrooms have tons of super-soft towels and our favorite soaps and shampoos. And our laundry rooms come with detergent and other cleaning supplies should you need them. Of course, we’ll have toilet paper, paper towels and coffee there before you arrive.
- Warm, personal hospitality. Each Overmoon comes with a local host who is there to support you before, during and after your stay. They’ll call before you come to make any special arrangements, and can solve any issues if you need help mid- or post-stay.
- A la carte services. We know the area really well, including the best private chefs, family photographers, massage therapists, and more. Just tell us what your group wants to do, and we’ll help make it happen.
- Does this home have a crib, high chair, or other baby/toddler gear? Yes! We have a pack 'n play, high chair, step stool, books, toys, dishware and more - all included, free of charge.
- Is there an additional cost for pets? Yes, you're welcome to bring up to 2 dogs for an additional fee of $250.
- Does Overmoon have a minimum age requirement? Yes, you have to be at least 21 years old to rent this property.
- Does Overmoon have a guest agreement I need to sign? Yes, when you book this property, you’ll be asked to sign a guest agreement to make sure you know what you’re getting and how to use it.