Welcome to Destin Oasis! This is the second home in the Overmoon collection, and one of our favorites because of its high energy, beach party vibe. With 3 floors, a big, open living room, and a large backyard, this home can comfortably accommodate up to 16 people.
Our five favorite things about this house:
1. The spaciousness. Right when you enter, you find yourself in a large living, kitchen, dining room combo that’s got lofted ceilings - it’s an extremely comfortable, inviting gathering place for any group - and part of a generally spacious feeling you get across this 2,992 square foot home.
2. The vibe. Everything about this home is comfortable: the furniture, the spaciousness, and the easy beachy vibe.
3. The 3rd floor loft. One of the coolest indoor spaces is up on the third floor, where we have a loft that opens onto a large deck. This indoor-outdoor space is a great spot for adults to have happy hour at sunset with ocean views, while the little ones play inside.
4. The backyard. The backyard here is BIG for this area, with a patio, grill, outdoor music, tables and chairs under shade on one side, and chaise lounges under the sun to the other. In addition to the pool, we’ve also installed a hot tub and a fire pit for maximum backyard fun.
5. The bedrooms. The home’s seven bedrooms are cute, each furnished with new selections from Pottery Barn, West Elm, and Crate & Barrel. We’ve paid special attention to high quality bedding and blackout curtains too, to make sure everyone gets great shut eye, when it’s time to wind down.
Other Things To Note
If you’ve never stayed at an Overmoon before, this is your chance to experience our vision for reliably awesome vacation rentals:
- Designer homes built with comfort in mind. Every Overmoon is designed to be playful, comfortable, and family-friendly. That means sofas and chairs you’re happy to sink into for hours, beds that will make you rethink your mattress at home, and a hundred other carefully considered details that make each space feel great.
- Ample amenities throughout the home. Our kitchens are always stocked with plenty of dishes, glassware and cooking utensils. Our bathrooms have tons of super-soft towels and our favorite soaps and shampoos. And our laundry rooms come with detergent and other cleaning supplies should you need them. Of course, we’ll have toilet paper, paper towels and coffee there before you arrive.
- Warm, personal hospitality. Each Overmoon comes with a local host who is there to support you before, during and after your stay. They’ll call before you come to make any special arrangements, and can solve any issues if you need help mid- or post-stay.
- A la carte services. We know the area really well, including the best private chefs, family photographers, massage therapists, and more. Just tell us what your group wants to do, and we’ll help make it happen.
- Does this home have a crib, high chair, or other baby/toddler gear? Yes! We have a pack 'n play, high chair, step stool, books, toys, dishware and more - all included, free of charge.
- Is there an additional cost for pets? Yes, you're welcome to bring up to 2 dogs for an additional fee of $250.
- Does Overmoon have a minimum age requirement? Yes, you have to be at least 21 years old to rent this property.
- Does Overmoon have a guest agreement I need to sign? Yes, when you book this property, you’ll be asked to sign a guest agreement to make sure you know what you’re getting and how to use it.