Welcome to Coconut Breeze, Overmoon's 16th home – and one of our largest! With 9 bedrooms, 7 bathrooms and 4,387 square feet of living space, it can comfortably accommodate 25 of your closest friends and family.
Our 5 favorite things about this house:
1. All the parks are close by. You’re in the middle of everything you came to Orlando for. Just 10 miles from Disney World and 20 miles from Universal Studios, there’s a top-tier golf course in every direction, including two Greg Norman designs just a 5-minute drive from your front door. And if shopping and dining are more your vibe, head to nearby Disney Springs, an outdoor shopping experience not to be missed.
2. It’s located within the exclusive Solara Resort. Want to take an off-day from the parks? All good! Your entire group will have access to the resort clubhouse and everything it offers, including tennis, basketball & volleyball courts, a tiki bar, splash pad – even a wave simulator for the experienced or entry-level surfer in the family.
3. It’s a full-on play palace. Not only does this home have a backyard pool & spa (gated and covered for safe splashing around), it also has a Marvel-themed arcade in the converted garage with a pool table, air hockey, foosball, and head-to-head gaming station.
4. A themed bedroom for every kid. Room selection at Coconut Breeze is, well, a breeze! Let the junior members of your group choose between rooms featuring their favorite theme-park characters, whether they’re into Frozen, Mickey Mouse, Jurassic Park, Harry Potter, or Star Wars.
5. You can eat together as a group. That’s right. There’s a spot for everyone at the dining room table here, which has seating for 19! And don’t worry, the large kitchen is stocked with plenty of plates, cups, flatware and other utensils. That means you can set a proper table, without anybody having to use a random dish, glass or fork.
Other Things To Note
- If you’ve never stayed at an Overmoon before, this is your chance to experience our vision for reliably awesome vacation rentals:
- Designer homes built with comfort in mind. Every Overmoon is designed to be playful, comfortable, and family-friendly. That means sofas and chairs you’re happy to sink into for hours, beds that will make you rethink your mattress at home, and a hundred other carefully considered details that make each space feel great.
- Ample amenities throughout the home. Our kitchens are always stocked with plenty of dishes, glassware and cooking utensils. Our bathrooms have tons of super-soft towels and our favorite soaps and shampoos. And our laundry rooms come with detergent and other cleaning supplies should you need them. Of course, we’ll have toilet paper, paper towels and coffee there before you arrive.
- Warm, personal hospitality. Each Overmoon comes with a local host who is there to support you before, during and after your stay. They’ll call before you come to make any special arrangements, and can solve any issues if you need help mid- or post-stay.
- A la carte services. We know the area really well, including the best private chefs, family photographers, massage therapists, and more. Just tell us what your group wants to do, and we’ll help make it happen.
- Does this home have a crib, high chair, or other baby/toddler gear? Yes! We have a pack 'n play, high chair, step stool, books, toys, dishware and more - all included, free of charge.
- Is there an additional cost for pets? Yes, you're welcome to bring up to 2 dogs for an additional fee of $250.
- Does Overmoon have a minimum age requirement? Yes, you have to be at least 21 years old to rent this property.
- Does Overmoon have a guest agreement I need to sign? Yes, when you book this property, you’ll be asked to sign a guest agreement.