Welcome to “Coastal Cottage” - our 7th home in the Overmoon collection, and our first in this awesome little surfing enclave! With 1635 square feet and an intimate back patio, this is our coziest home so far. Its 4 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom layout is perfect for up to 10 people.
Our 5 favorite things about this home:
1. Location, location, location. The vibes of this surf-centric neighborhood are hard to beat, with people carrying their various boards through a little beaten path that leads to the beach just half a block away.
2. The open kitchen, dining, and living room. Inside, the main room combines an open kitchen, dining room, and living room all under vaulted ceilings, with light pouring in from the front, back and side windows.
3. The sweet kids’ suite. We’ve turned the front en suite bedroom into a double bunk room that sleeps four. But the best part of this space isn’t the beds, it’s the dual arcade games, that’ll entertain the kids for hours while the adults enjoy some grown-up time out on the back deck.
4. The private backyard. At the back of the dining room, french doors open wide onto a cute deck, outfitted with an outdoor dining table, an outdoor living room, and a hot tub to soak in when the stars come out.
5. The primary bedroom. The main sleep quarters is a spacious sanctuary tucked away at the back corner of the house. It’s en suite bathroom includes a dual sink vanity with plenty of counter space.
Other Things To Note
If you’ve never stayed at an Overmoon before, this is your chance to experience our vision for reliably awesome vacation rentals:
- Designer homes built with comfort in mind. Every Overmoon is designed to be playful, comfortable, and family-friendly. That means sofas and chairs you’re happy to sink into for hours, beds that will make you rethink your mattress at home, and a hundred other carefully considered details that make each space feel great.
- Ample amenities throughout the home. Our kitchens are always stocked with plenty of dishes, glassware and cooking utensils. Our bathrooms have tons of super-soft towels and our favorite soaps and shampoos. And our laundry rooms come with detergent and other cleaning supplies should you need them. Of course, we’ll have toilet paper, paper towels and coffee there before you arrive.
- Warm, personal hospitality. Each Overmoon comes with a local host who is there to support you before, during and after your stay. They’ll call before you come to make any special arrangements, and can solve any issues if you need help mid- or post-stay.
- A la carte services. We know the area really well, including the best private chefs, family photographers, massage therapists, and more. Just tell us what your group wants to do, and we’ll help make it happen.
- Does this home have a crib, high chair, or other baby/toddler gear? Yes! We have a pack 'n play, high chair, step stool, books, toys, dishware and more - all included, free of charge.
- Is there an additional cost for pets? Yes, you're welcome to bring up to 2 dogs for an additional fee of $250.
- Does Overmoon have a minimum age requirement? Yes, you have to be at least 21 years old to rent this property.
- Does Overmoon have a guest agreement I need to sign? Yes, when you book this property, you’ll be asked to sign a guest agreement to make sure you know what you’re getting and how to use it.