Welcome to the 8th home in the Overmoon portfolio! Just blocks from the beach on Destin’s desirable west side, this eye-catching villa is great for groups who want to fill their days (and nights) with everything this famous stretch of Florida’s Emerald Coast has to offer. With 6 bedrooms and 7 full bathrooms, it has 3,140 feet and can accommodate up to 16 people.
Our 5 favorite things about this house:
1. The walk to the beach. You’re just a three-minute stroll from a super-convenient access point that leads you right onto the white sands of Crystal Beach – directly adjacent to Henderson State Park and its world-class snorkeling reef.
2. Bocce, anyone? What’s better than coming home from a day at the beach, grabbing a cold one, cranking the music to a fun but respectful 7, and rolling heavy, ceramic balls? Nothing. Nothing is better than that. And you can do it here in the brand-new backyard sand bocce court.
3. The surrounding neighborhood. You’re located in the heart of Destin’s vacation district, where the beautiful homes all around you are fun to gawk at and you can rest assured that all your neighbors are there for a good time, too.
4. The smile-inducing backyard. Besides the bocce court, the pool here is a modern rectangle of turquoise with a luxurious sun shelf good for hours of shallow-water lounging. Surrounded by an expansive cobblestone patio, loungers and an outdoor dining area, you’re simply not going to find a better afternoon hang than right here.
5. The king size beds. There’s one in every adult bedroom here. Nobody’s drawing the short straw and sleeping in the queen. Not here. Not on this trip.
Other Things To Note
If you’ve never stayed at an Overmoon before, this is your chance to experience our vision for reliably awesome vacation rentals:
- Designer homes built with comfort in mind. Every Overmoon is designed to be playful, comfortable, and family-friendly. That means sofas and chairs you’re happy to sink into for hours, beds that will make you rethink your mattress at home, and a hundred other carefully considered details that make each space feel great.
- Ample amenities throughout the home. Our kitchens are always stocked with plenty of dishes, glassware and cooking utensils. Our bathrooms have tons of super-soft towels and our favorite soaps and shampoos. And our laundry rooms come with detergent and other cleaning supplies should you need them. Of course, we’ll have toilet paper, paper towels and coffee there before you arrive.
- Warm, personal hospitality. Each Overmoon comes with a local host who is there to support you before, during and after your stay. They’ll call before you come to make any special arrangements, and can solve any issues if you need help mid- or post-stay.
- A la carte services. We know the area really well, including the best private chefs, family photographers, massage therapists, and more. Just tell us what your group wants to do, and we’ll help make it happen.
- Does this home have a crib, high chair, or other baby/toddler gear? Yes! We have a pack 'n play, high chair, step stool, books, toys, dishware and more - all included, free of charge.
- Is there an additional cost for pets? Yes, you're welcome to bring up to 2 dogs for an additional fee of $250.
- Does Overmoon have a minimum age requirement? Yes, you have to be at least 21 years old to rent this property.
- Does Overmoon have a guest agreement I need to sign? Yes, when you book this property, you’ll be asked to sign a guest agreement to make sure you know what you’re getting and how to use it.