Welcome to Blue Hour, the 13th home in the Overmoon portfolio! Ideally located in one of the most desirable beach sections of historic St. Augustine, this vibe-filled home has 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms and can accommodate 10 people throughout its 1800 square feet of living space.
Our 5 favorite things about this house:
1. The garage game room. Besides a full-size ping pong table and spectator area, this full-on domestic fun zone also has two standup arcade games. And guess what? One of them is none other than Golden Tee, the head-to-head golf game with the spinny trackball that we’ve been known to lock up for HOURS on end whenever we happen to eat or drink in an establishment sage enough to have one on premises. Whether you have a golfer in your group or not, this carnival of fantasy-based digital courses is not to be missed.
2. The backyard hot tub and fire pit. Whether you came to St. Augustine for the golf, the beach or the history, you’re definitely going to be getting in your steps. That’s why we made sure to turn the backyard here into a nothing short of a recuperative oasis, complete with a sizeable hot tub and the kind of Adirondack chair-ringed firepit that can easily gobble up all your post-dinner hours.
3. The tone-setting entryway. Is it weird to include the entry to the house as one of our favorite things? Maybe – but you’ll see what we mean when you get here. The pastel wall covering is vintage Florida in a way that firmly establishes this home’s fun and funky vibe, extending into the kitchen and into every totally unique bedroom.
4. The one-of-a-kind location. Uniquely situated on a coastal peninsula, there’s beach a few blocks to the east, a saltwater river with bay feels to the immediate west, and serious history all around you. In fact, Ponce de Leon is said to have landed mere minutes from here in his search for the fabled fountain of youth.
5. The large but intimate great room. For bigger groups – two families traveling together, say – the layout of this home hits the target. And nowhere does it do this better than in the combined kitchen, dining room and living room. The space is big but connected enough for everybody to share a feeling of legitimate togetherness even while engaged in totally different activities, from cooking dinner to watching a movie, playing cards, or reading a book. It’s the kind of space that will host your best trip memories, trust us.
Other Things To Note
If you’ve never stayed at an Overmoon before, this is your chance to experience our vision for reliably awesome vacation rentals:
- Designer homes built with comfort in mind. Every Overmoon is designed to be playful, comfortable, and family-friendly. That means sofas and chairs you’re happy to sink into for hours, beds that will make you rethink your mattress at home, and a hundred other carefully considered details that make each space feel great.
- Ample amenities throughout the home. Our kitchens are always stocked with plenty of dishes, glassware and cooking utensils. Our bathrooms have tons of super-soft towels and our favorite soaps and shampoos. And our laundry rooms come with detergent and other cleaning supplies should you need them. Of course, we’ll have toilet paper, paper towels and coffee there before you arrive.
- Warm, personal hospitality. Each Overmoon comes with a local host who is there to support you before, during and after your stay. They’ll call before you come to make any special arrangements, and can solve any issues if you need help mid- or post-stay.
- A la carte services. We know the area really well, including the best private chefs, family photographers, massage therapists, and more. Just tell us what your group wants to do, and we’ll help make it happen.
- Does this home have a crib, high chair, or other baby/toddler gear? Yes! We have a pack 'n play, high chair, step stool, books, toys, dishware and more - all included, free of charge.
- Is there an additional cost for pets? Yes, you're welcome to bring up to 2 dogs for an additional fee of $125.
- Does Overmoon have a minimum age requirement? Yes, you have to be at least 21 years old to rent this property.
- Does Overmoon have a guest agreement I need to sign? Yes, when you book this property, you’ll be asked to sign a guest agreement to make sure you know what you’re getting and how to use it.